Are you an artist, maker, artisan or designer looking for an outlet to showcase and sell what you create?
We are always interested in new products to add to our curation of goods and wares.
We base our selection on criteria such as quality, creativity, originality and price points. We also need to consider our current mix of products to ensure we don't overstock any particular area. So while you may have a product we love, we may need to wait for an opportunity to add it to our collection. However, don't let that stop you from contacting us. If we like what you've got, we'll save your details and contact you when there's room.
Here's what we can offer you:
- Retail space exposure with very little risk. It's no small task to set up a retail store. We've got almost 800 square feet of beautifully decorated, retail space to serve as backdrop to your creative products.
- An opportunity to try out a new idea. This is a great way to gauge how well people respond to your product. While we expect all of our collective members to promote and support one another, being in the store really gives you the chance to toot your own horn!
- Point of sales system. We have a single cash/credit system that everyone uses so you don't have to worry about setting anything up. We track and collect sales on your behalf and remit your sales to you along with a report of your sales for that period.
- Marketing and social media support. One of the reasons we decided to open this store is to be able to support and promote local businesses. We feature and highlight each of collective members in a variety of ways. We also ask you share and promote our store. That's how it becomes a win for everyone.
- A chance to be a part of a creative community. No one understands creative people more that other creative people. Juggling work, family and day to day responsibilities along with running a business and those creative impulses you just can't ignore. Hey - we get you.
- Consignment rate of 60% for you.
- For individuals who are able to contribute time to working at our store, we can offer 75%. (Please contact us for details.)
If you're interested in joining us or you have questions, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include "Vendor Submission" in the subject line. We'll do our best to get back to you within one week.
- your name and business name (if you have one),
- a description of your product and price points,
- links to any images of your work, or you can include up to 3 images, in your email
- where you are based,
- anything else you think might be helpful.